Saturday 7 September 2013

City and Guilds final piece mounted

Finally finished my City and Guilds Level 2 and was fortunate enough to get a distinction with my final project being my large coral reef picture. It turned out to be more purple than I imagined with more of the mount showing than I wanted but I like purple so no harm done. There are many techniques used including heating lots of chiffon, Tyvek, Lutradur and 3D medium with a heat gun as well as hand stitching and beading.



I have extended this work into different colours mounted on a canvas.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours and the undulation movement of the piece. Not surprised you got a distinction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Something for me to aspire to. If only!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie mach man das?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this on Pinterest love it so much good job 🫶🫶🫶

    ReplyDelete