Saturday 22 November 2014

Knitting and Stitching Show Harrogate

Visited the show at Harrogate on Thursday and spent lots of money on what didn't look like much when unpacked. Got the usual threads, beads and needles and 2 pieces of silk sari fabric which I am going to nuno felt at some point. Discovered the International Feltmakers Association which I am going to join as they produce a great magazine and have groups fairly locally as well as talks and workshops. Getting very into felt lately so should be good.

The exhibitions were Ok although in my opinion the best one was Black Sheep and apologies as this is felt again and took some pictures. I love the colours and organic shapes and the way that felt can be made into a 3D object. Photos weren't allowed on some other exhibits.







Finally my latest felt picture of cow parsley on a painted canvas. Just need to sew it onto the canvas now and put a backing on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment