Tuesday 14 June 2011

A trio of bags

Thought I would show 3 of my latest bags. The one alone in blue and purple is for my future daughter in law as these are the colours she likes.

Although these bags are quite small they can carry all the essentials, phone, purse and keys, and can be hung acoss the body on a long cord. Got one on Etsy at the moment but never think that photos do justice to something with lots of colour and texture.




Off to the 'In Stitches' textile exhibition at Blicking tomorrow so really looking forward to that and will tell you what I thought of it, was great last year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev - I'm not seeing the photos on my screen, just the text? Maybe its me, not you. Looking forward to hearing about the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the photos either!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete